Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship projects in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to discussions on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Students graduating June 2023 only
- Studying towards Bachelor’s degree in one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Have a valid driver's license
- Eligible to work in Egypt
- Born leaders and are hardworking towards achieving goals
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Proficient in English
Employment Type: Internship