About the Internship
- Assist in maintaining organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
- Assist in handling the employee's compensation and benefits (such as Health and Social insurance).
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Helping in designing and executing HR policies and procedures.
- Participate in performance evaluation processes.
- Organize training, team meetings, and events as needed.
- Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, and procedures.
The intern will learn
- Communication Skills
- Career skills
- Recruitment Process and selection
- Employee's benefits
- Business Degree
- Expert in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Age 19-24
- Internship Start date: Mid August
- Duration: 1-2 months
- Experience Needed: 0 to 1 years
- Career Level: Student
- Job Type: Internship
- Salary: Paid
- Vacancies: 1 open position
- Location : Cairo