About the Internship
- Support the Financial department in day to day operations.
- Book-keeping all financial transactions.
- Record invoices.
- Track customers/supplier balance and assure proper collection allocation.
- Review balance sheet accounts.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
The intern will learn
- Book-keeping records.
- Daily financial operations.
- How to create a balance sheet.
- Tracking inventory.
- Vendor and customer management skills.
- Practical knowledge in Finance.
- Graduates from faculty of Finance or Accounting.
- High proficiency with computers.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good in English.
- Background in Tax and Auditing even theoretical will be an add.
- Internship Starting Date: 10/9/2020
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Salary: 2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month