We are currently recruiting driven and independent students for an internship based in the Regional Bureau of Cairo (Egypt) to assist the HR team with a lot of stimulating new projects. As part of the HR team, this internship will contribute and assist in developing and coordinating world-class programs and solutions in diversified HR areas like employer branding, HR operations, onboarding, gender parity, people development, reward and recognition, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support with the administration of day-to-day HR team’s operations like responding to staff members’ queries, running HR processes, maintaining and updating internal information websites.
- Assist in the design and the development of diverse new HR projects in the field of employer-branding, university relationships, onboarding, learning and development programs, talent management, and others.
- Support the HR team members in implementing HR solutions, helping, tracking project progress according to the timeline.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR programs and events.
- In support of the HR team, track and report the HR activities of the team. Conduct data analyses to measure the effectiveness of HR operations and solutions and suggest some process efficiencies.
- Help communicate learning information to stakeholders, external vendors, and/or client groups.
- Other tasks and duties are based on operational requirements and interests of the selected candidate.
- University student, preferably in Human Resources Management or/and with a great interest in Human Resources practices. (currently studying or graduated in the last 6 months)
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months’ preferably in Human Resources Management or/and with a great interest for Human Resources practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English and, ideally, in an additional UN language
Employment Type: Internship
Deadline: 12 July 2022