About this Company
Considered among the top hygienic paper manufacturing groups in the world, Fine Hygienic Holding specializes in sanitary product manufacturing and innovative hygienic solutions. The company has a long history and illustrious heritage, as it was one the premier Jordanian company to enter the industry in 1958.
Fine Hygienic Holding continues to push for expansion to enhance its presence and market penetration, which currently serves over 45 regional and global markets including the United States, Europe, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Jordan, and many others.
- Responsible of having a pool of potential candidates through keeping an updated database of current CVs received from different sources (recruitment e-mail account, employment fairs, recruitment agencies, referrals and walks-in).
- Interview job applicant; review applications and CVs; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Responsible for arranging interviews with the candidates and the managers.
- Prepare job offers and discus it with new employees.
- Prepare Job Descriptions to all newly hired and ensure that each employee receives his own JD in addition to updating the Job Descriptions for all promoted and transferred employees.
- Make exit interviews and discuss with the employee the actual reasons for leaving the company.
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Fresh Graduates (class of 2020).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Application Deadline: 30 of September 2020.
- Internship Start date: First week of October.
- Duration: 3 months
- Salary: Paid
- Location : 6th Of October, Giza