About the Internship
The Early Career Traineeship is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business. The traineeship duration is 6 months and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience.
-In this role, you will be responsible for processing the transactional pieces of an employee lifecycle.
- You will follow a clear set of tasks to complete requests which helps alleviate HRM & HRBP’s time away from their clients and often act as a liaison to HR Service Delivery COEs, though work should not overlap with COE work.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
- Individuals will be responsible for both Business Partnership and Employee Resource Management, providing the full range of HR support from organizational to individual and administrative. Signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- During the traineeship, GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and above - preferable in HR - fresh grades not more than 1 year
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in local language and English
- Good background in HR
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)