About the Internship
Ghabbour Auto internship is a 12 months graduate program designed to give a selected group of top-notch graduates in depth, hands-on training, rotate in GB Auto different departments and a comprehensive orientation to GB Ghabbour Auto’s culture, environment, and functional areas.
- Fresh graduate up to 2 years of experience.
- Academic achiever - GPA 3.0 equivalent to Good.
- Attended summer internships.
- Fluency in English is required
- Can express ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
- Innovative and hard worker
- Seniority Level: Entry level
- Industry: Automotive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering Management General Business
Phase 1: Screening CVs against the required qualifications.
Phase 2: Screened candidates have to pass an online assessment test to be eligible.
Phase 3: HR interview as well as Competency based interview to assess the candidates knowledge, skills and qualifications.
Phase 4: Panel Presentation; where your communication, presentation and soft skills will all be assessed together with your analytical techniques and creative solutions that candidate presents.
Phase 5: Technical Interview; you will be interviewed by the Business units’ heads.