To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA's). Responsible for relationship building and resolving customer queries / issues in a professional manner (where applicable). Other responsibilities dependent on process assigned to. Receives customer calls in a call centre environment. Responsible for relationship building and account management while resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow-up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
Impact on the Business
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures on products.
- Receive or make calls from or to customers (internal & external).
- Provide information to customers based on requests made.
- Use Call model effectively and work within Collections MOS Framework
- Exhibit ownership of the business.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build rapport with customers.
- Ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process.
- Defuse irate customers and resolve challenging inquiries utilizing negotiation skills while following guidelines in an effort to Satisfy the customer.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Delight internal and external customers.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Participate in development of cohesive teams.
- Foster development of co-workers.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values.
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure that each call / work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers
- To implement Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes.
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary School examination or the equivalent. Higher qualification not a bar provided aspirations are commensurate with the position
- Work experience not essential.
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently
- Ability to write business letters and reports.
- Excellent conversational/ telephone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, retain and transfer knowledge appropriately.
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wider range of people.