Our finance team drives continued fiscal success across the organization and plays a key role in fueling the growth of Vezeeta. As a part of the Finance and Accounting team, you will be responsible for setting our short and long-term strategic financial trajectories and collaborating with different parts of the organization to set financial goals and conduct financial due diligence across all verticals. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as work at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an up-to-date billing system.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities with respect to deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review ACC/AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Maintain ACC/AR customer files and records.
- Process credit card payments.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Assist with end of month closing.
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting from a reputable university(English Section).
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting.
- The candidate must be detail-oriented with the high organization and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Company: Vezeeta
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt