About this Company
Wadi group comprises numerous companies focusing on delivering high quality products to consumers & businesses. and operating in 3 divisions: Poultry, Agro-Food & Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft and review agreements, legal documents, legal correspondence, and other legal terms and conditions that minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Coordinate with providing legal monitoring in order to anticipate legislation changes.
- Conduct legal research.
- Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsel, vendors, clients…etc.).
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Coordinate in developing corporate legal standards and policies.
- Review the company’s governance policies and practices.
- Coordinate with the various legal departments of the business units and external counsels on all legal issues.
- Organize workload to comply with established time constraints.
- Organize and archive legal documents.
- Advise board and senior management on legal regulatory, and corporate governance compliance.
- Ensure the group’s legal obligations to its shareholders are effectively discharged.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
Benefits and Offers
- The intern will learn: Draft and review agreements, legal documents, legal correspondence, and other legal terms and conditions that minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Application Deadline: 17/09/2020
- Internship Start date: 01/10/2020
- Duration: From 1 to 2 Months
- Salary: Paid
- Career Level: Student
- Location : Giza