- Assist the Credit risk Team leader to handle the assigned credit portfolio.
- Study and analyze the proposed credit applications (New/ Renewals/ ADHOC requests) and their related term sheets.
- Ability to focus on details, identify risks at individual borrower level/ portfolio level and provide/ discuss solutions & mitigates.
- Ability to conclude a concise and accurate written credit risk recommendation according to bank’s credit policy, guide lines and conduct appropriate financial statements analysis.
- Coordinates with Account and Relationship Managers to discuss & agree on appropriate credit structures, spreading.
- If required, attend credit committee meetings to present Credit risk opinion.
- Review the internal risk rating for each borrower, ensure credit analysis and rating model are properly used and consistent.
- Promptly escalate to Credit Risk Team leader deteriorating credit situations with the necessary recommendations & adjustments.
- Assist to monitor and handle transactions with the Credit risk Team leader.
- Credit course from recognizable institution.
- Three to five years of corporate/ credit risk experience.
- Well-developed knowledge to build & review projection models.
- Ability to handle workloads & high volume flows of credit proposals.
- Acceptable level of knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and CBE instructions.
- Acceptable level of knowledge of credit quality standards and banking standards.
- Acceptable level of knowledge of market changes and main industries movements.
- Acceptable communication skills.
- Acceptable written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Prior credit risk analysis and underwriting experience within a professional corporate/ credit risk environment
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Seniority Level Associate
- Location : Cairo,Egypt