Careem Egypt is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our expanding Corporate Sales team. The role main purpose is to leverage on the huge opportunity to deepen Careem’s relationships within companies from all industries including Banking and Finance, Professional Services, Telco and Airlines.
- Conducting market research to identify potential sales leads
- Create and understanding of current customer needs
- Expected methods to find lead include but not exclusive to cold calling, networking, social media and site visits.
- Set up meetings with existing clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Train our new clients on our system, and follow up with them.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create/generate automated reports for sales/financial and performance
- Adding new companies on solutions, Invoicing.
- Handle complaints or objections of partners/corporate accounts
- 1 Year experience in sales preferably in a start-up
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a change-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo, EG