About the Internship
Google Internship in Egypt
The Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) aims to do just that. The 12 week program offers students the opportunity to work on a software project alongside another STEP intern, with the support of full-time Googlers and a mentor. You will also attend trainings to enhance your technical and professional skills.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. We will discuss and agree with you what country this will be during the recruitment process.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world challenges.
- Complete a challenging technical project with a team of Googlers and other STEP interns.
- Enhance your coding by using new tools and programming languages.
- Attend training sessions to build your professional skills and to help set you up for success.
- You will be matched with a Google engineer to mentor you throughout the internship.
- Currently in your first or second year of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Available for a full-time 12-week internship from 5th July to 24th September 2021.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s degree for a minimum of two years after completing the Summer 2021 internship.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Company: Google
- Location : Cairo,Egypt