About this Company
Want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East? noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East.
- Excellent command of English language written and spoken.
- Excellent typing speed for both Arabic and English.
- Identify and assess customers' needs.
- Handle inbound chats from customers.
- Moderate/Answer all customer reviews and respond to email, telephone, and online chat.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and escalations from internal stakeholders.
- Voice and non-voice projects.
- Graduates – Fresh Graduates are most welcome to apply.
- Preferable to be living in neighborhoods near to smart village (6th of October, Sheikh Zayed, Giza , Mohandsen, etc…).
Benefits and Offers
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
- At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
- Company: Noon Egypt
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt