The teller operations role is the front end of the organisation involving direct interaction with customers. The role serves as a one point interface for most customers for their daily banking needs and also involves some of the most critical banking requirements including cash and vault management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
- Process all cash/ operational transactions within limits that can’t be affected at Self- Service Zone.
- Verifying customers’ signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
- Process special instructions concerning TDs & all sundries transactions.
- Handle customer inquiries/ issues & escalating complaints to Operation Head.
- Ability to handle large volumes of cash.
- (G11) 0-2 Fresh graduates may also be considered at lower entry level grades.
- (G12) 2-4 years banking or similar experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Enhanced communication skills (Oral & written)
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and networking skills across various functions.
- Strong customer service orientation and quality management skills.
- Good accounting knowledge and numerical ability.
Company: ADIB Egypt
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Merry Land - Salah Salem - Korba - New Cairo