- Check status of respective customers arrears (i.e. Credit card, Loans, or Auto & Mortgage) & prepare required data prior phone calls.
- Conduct phone calls with arrears customers, record the outcome of phone calls in the work cards or system.
- Negotiate arrears settlements and report actions to be taken ‘partial payment, rescheduling or turning case to legal to the team leader
- Organize filling / Documents properly to ensure easy access.
- Finalize daily transactions, and refer any back log to the collection supervisor Policies,
Duties and Responsibilities
processes, and procedures
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day to day operations
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Collection & Recovery department to ensure continuity of work
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or related fields
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Understands the principles of accounting and cost-effectiveness
- Good command of English language beside Arabic
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Communication Skills
- Must be adept in use of basic software such as Office, and ideally Access, Internet and email
- Company: CIB Egypt
- Seniority Level Entry level
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt - Remote