To perform the operational functions related to cash area including cash/non-cash transactions and provides a superior service level to all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all the ATM functions including preparing daily proof sheet , handling captured cards , filling along with the replenishment of onsite ATM machines and reports any malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
- Introduce alternative channels to customers to reduce traffic in branches according to bank SOP’s.
- Process all the cash counter transactions accurately in accordance with the set objectives.
- Manage the branch daily cash needs with Head Teller for better coordination of cash shipments between the branch and central vault.
- Investigate thoroughly any differences in balancing and reconciliation of cash and other security items by following the standard process of checking / scrutiny / investigation as outlined in Branch standard operating procedure manual.
- Cross sell products based on customer potential and needs without affecting their primary work and service standards contributing in the achievement of the branches KPIs.
- Maintain zero cash shortages and excesses at counter to ensure maximum control on cash balance.
- Maintain accurate checking on all end of day reports and rectifying of highlighted discrepancies to ensure all controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Check counterfeit currencies, checks and identities.
- Bachelor’s degree of commerce, business administration, accounting or its equivalent
- (0-2) Years of experience
- Good command of English and Arabic languages
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Service Oriented
- Process Oriented
- Adept in using basic software such as office, internet and e-mail