As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for co-building one of Danone Egypts’ brand and driving its growth. As well as, monitoring the brand’s performance in the market while identifying and working on developing the right marketing plans to support the brand.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be doing the following activities:
- Tracking and analyzing brand performance by SKU and identifying issues where available.
- Full ownership of artwork development with agencies from brief to implementation.
- Planning and executing below the line activations including managing the logistics and day to day operations with the service providers.
- Brief and follow up with the advertising agency on specific creative development projects.
- Active presence in the market through trade visits to monitor in market execution and gather insights from the trade - “being the brand’s eye in the market”
- Assist in developing “Marketing Brand Plans” in light with the brand performance and knowledge understanding
- Assist in conducting Market Research and use consumer insights to build marketing plans that drive profitable brand growth
- Conduct “Trade Visits” in order to monitor product performance
- Management of the Brand’s consumer marketing budget.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- Education Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Mass Communication, Economics.
- Experience 0 to 1 year of experience in marketing, advertising or media (preferred).
- Location Danone Cairo HQ.
- Languages required Excellent Arabic English – spoken, written and reading.
- Computer skills Excellent in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
- Company: Danone
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt