- To ensure all customer orders are processed through the system in line with KPI’s.
- Download Modern Trade / Distributor customer orders and input into Handheld / Back office system.
- Generate invoices required to process MT / Distributor Customer orders.
- Follow up to ensure Finance team sets up new Customers in the system promptly.
- Monitor sales do not exceed customers credit limits unless authorized; Execute approval process in case of any requirement to extend customer credit for sales resumption.
- Daily follow-up with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely input of dispute cases and claim rebate management.
- Consolidate monthly sales target at route level for each region and communicate to control / payroll.
- Address any customer enquiries, and escalate to Supervisor as needed.
- Update Regional Sales manager on status of orders and seek guidance on any issues as needed.
- Other Ad-Hoc reporting as directed by Supervisor.
- Degree qualified in Business /Commerce.
- 0-1 years of experience in Back-office sales operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Company: PepsiCo
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : New Cairo, Egypt