Job DescriptionAct as a primary contact point for QNBAA clients/nonclients. Answer incoming calls received, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, identify significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all customer inquiries & requests.
- Identify and escalate issues to Team Leader.
- Provide product and service information to clients. Cross sell products and services to clients & non- clients according to Contact Center processes.
- Document all call information on the relevant systems.
- Send all customer inquiries, requests, appointments, & referrals to the network & related head office departments.
- Determine customers’ needs and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Answer & process clients’ inquiries, requests & complaints received according to Contact Center processes
- Suggest ideas to enhance the service level offered to the clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business Administration or Commerce
- 0-2 years of experience in the related field
- Handling Skills and Customer Oriented Attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal & selling skills
- High communication skills, especially verbal
- Ability to work under pressure & shifts basis
- Good knowledge of computer and telephony Environment Fluency in Arabic and English written/spoken
Job DetailsCompany: QNB Alahli
Employment Type: Full-time