If you’ve graduated from university, or will do soon, our Tax Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You’ll be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We’ll help you develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career, too.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Tax Associate you will be working directly on tax reporting, compliance and planning alongside senior colleagues. You’ll spend your time on a diverse array of projects and clients in a highly collaborative culture. You will get to know our clients, their businesses and how they work to provide the right service.
Benefits and Offers
- At EY we support you to aspire for a self-controlled career path. This is reinforced by a Tax focal graduated development program called Tax U, that covers a suite of Technical, Non-Technical and Behavioral learning interventions aimed at a seamless transition from University to EY.
- You will undergo a rotation in some of our busiest service lines, to experience real tax projects, mentored by the best in industry mentors and coaches.
- This multi-year immersive learning journey will offer opportunities for you to build critical skills you need, to accomplish and lead MENA Tax deliverables.
- All this will be done through a blended approach of virtual and classroom trainings and a strong component of experiential learning that is transferrable on the job.
- We strongly advocate continuous learning and you will be encouraged to complete a Professional Qualification, with financial and technical support you require to excel.
- You will also undertake cross border projects that are aimed at attaining a global view of our Tax practice.
- Company: EY Cairo
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt