Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms on the Recruiting system.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Prepare HR presentations.
- Assist in gathering new hires hiring documents.
- Responsible for the filling system.
- Work on social media channels
- Good User of Systems
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent English
- Photoshop & Design Expert
- Company: Schindler
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Giza, Egypt