About The Internship
This internship program is part of Mrsool social responsibility program MRSOOL is thriving to do its best by starting its third round for the Internship program in 2020 to invest and give back to the community.
Benefits and Offers
- Sharpen your perspective with hands-on experience whilst studying especially if you are specialized in a relevant discipline.
- Get a wide exposure of experiences, and deepen your confidence in your skills and knowledge.
- In MRSOOL, you will be part of our team, you will be able to gain a value-added on the lifetime experience with us!
- Prove you can be an experiential intern, do your best for 3 months with adherence, and continuous input in MRSOOL, and you will receive a certificate.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users.
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate.
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team.
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues.
- We believe in fresh graduates, and understand how energetic they are. As a result, you can help us a lot in getting jobs done across the functions and departments, and injecting new ideas.
- Company: Mrsool
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt