All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Students Graduating June 2023 only currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt