- Maintain AAIB’s online presence of its product and services through the different digital gateways in collaboration with advertising and web developing agencies.
- Collaborate with the AAIB digital agency in developing a high quality, informative and appealing content for the website and the social media that engages our audiences and supports our communications goals.
- Develop the content material on a monthly basis in order to run movies to educate AAIB’s clients regarding its products.
- Run digital marketing campaigns to promote AAIB’s presence of products and services through the different digital gateways.
- Implement the monthly posting calendar which diversified between products, engagements and initiatives to implement the digital marketing plan in alignment with the Line of business heads.
- Handle the execution of AAIB email shots in line with the responsible agency to ensure addressing designated segmentation.
- Maintain the health of AAIB’s website in terms of content and security standards in collaboration with InfoSec, IT and web developing agency.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Digital Marketing function to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Implement approved department policies, processes and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal AAIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain AAIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, mass communication, business administration or a related discipline
- 0-4 years of experience in marketing field
- Proven experience and knowledge of the Banking and Financial industries
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design, platforms, CMS, creating landing pages and publishing and to able to quickly prototype web page layouts
- Knowledge of paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns.
- Familiarity with several forms of CMSs; Sitecore, similar platforms especially Liferay
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages.
- Good organizing and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Company: AAIB
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Egypt