Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently meet and greet all clients entering the branch and provide guidance on various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Carry out all assigned branch administrative tasks, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with speed and accuracy, whilst providing excellent customer service to clients and adhering to all appropriate process and procedures.
- Ensure a positive image of the Bank is presented to all clients entering the branch as well as abide with code of conduct.
- Ensure compliance with policy, procedures, standards and reporting requirements, plus any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Provide support to other team members as required to assist in running smooth operations of the branch.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by the Branch manager to support branch operations.
- Assist all walk-in customers in their products and services inquiries.
- Communicate and coordinate between branch staff (Operations or sales) and walk-in customers efficiently
- Review clients documentation before waiting in queue and directing them to appropriate workstation/counter
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 0 - 1 years in a branch environment.
- Fair knowledge in various banking roles including retail banking, branch operations, etc.
- Both spoken and written communication skills.
Job DetailsCompany: EFG Hermes
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt