About this Company
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working effectively with peers and leaders across the company and managing multiple functions/BUs/countries to ensure the selection process results in quality hires. Meeting regularly with leaders to understand growth plans and recommend effectively and tailored recruiting strategies.
- Uses data and metrics, and an understanding of the long-term business requirements, to advise a division, set of countries, or subsidiary on the implications of talent gaps.
- Presents and frames information in a way that speaks to the business needs and influences leaders to embrace differentiated and alternative types of talent (e.g., compete, diverse, non-traditional) that may not be typically considered.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process. Source, recruit, interview, and close professionals across a range of Sales, Presales, cloud, IoT, and Security talent
- Develop outstanding sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet ambitious hiring goals
- Engage applicants from the screening process through candidate shortlisting, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Contribute to the talent acquisition leadership team by providing thought leadership on new recruiting tools, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Lead & contribute to various global recruitment Projects i.e. Diversity & Inclusion, employer branding, HM experience, Candidate experience, etc.
Company: Orange Business Services
Employment Type: Internship