To prepare Credit Investigation Reports for corporate clients from different reliable sources of information namely site visits, market, documents, banks, CBE Facilities Reports, I-Score, Negative lists, Protest and Bankruptcy Reports to be used by Credit Officers in corporate client risk assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Credit Investigation Reports for all Corporate Clients, utilizing accurate and reliable sources as per Credit Investigation Manual to ensure that all Credit Investigation Reports are done in an effective and timely manner.
- Prepare required reliable investigation for various problematic accounts to support Credit officers in accurate risk assessment.
- Follow the Media updates regularly and read general and specialized newspapers in order to obtain any news related to our clients and investigate the reality of the news.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or their equivalent.
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Good command of English.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
- Company: CIB Bank
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Dokki,Giza