Assist in the execution of transactions by conducting in depth research on a set of companies to make informed recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate industries analysis, trends and indications. Prepare in depth financial analysis and relevant write-up, based on industry analysis, trends and indications.
- Identify the drivers and dynamics of the industry in question, understand the mandated company on an operational and financial level, research all pertinent information and build a financial model that accurately captures the dynamics of the company using all underlying assumptions to project its future financial performance.
- Prepare all required memos and analysis, and any materials needed for pitches, teasers and info memos.
- Identify and compile information on comparable companies (research reports, financial statements, etc.).
- Assist in completing the due diligence, reviewing the offering memorandum, interfacing with the syndicate group and/or stakeholders and ensuring that all internal and external activities to close the deal are executed.
- Attend all relevant business meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Assist in bonds issuance process through preparing the needed financial models/cash flow models.
- Assist in reviewing all legal documents in conjunction with the firm’s legal advisor.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business Administration Finance, Economics, Engineering, coupled with strong knowledge in finance (preferably to have completed Credit Course).
- 0-2 years’ experience in Corporate Finance or corporate banking or DCM departments in other reputable firms.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong writing and spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Detail oriented; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and meet changing deadlines.
- Company: EFG Hermes
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Giza,Egypt
How to Apply
Send your Cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention job title “Debit Capital Market-IB Internship” in mail subject