Bank Misr is currently recruiting for the role of credit analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Marketing BM products and attracting new potential customers
- Doing customer visits and previews according to the credit policies.
- Preparing Credit memos by (calculating credit grading, ensuring positive customer inquiries, performing financial and credit analysis) then present it to the direct supervisor to be presented to the credit granting committee.
- Collecting the required documents from clients and aligning between the client and the concerned branch to finalize the credit granting conditions and reviewing the client’s credit profile to ensure its completion.
- Credit follow up on existing regular clients and following up on default clients according to the set policies and procedures.
- Preparing monthly reports on the credit cases followed up by them.
- Pinpointing the reasons for rejecting clients, discussing them with the direct supervisor them communicate the info to the concerned clients.
- Achieve the annual targets.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics or any other relevant specialization from a reputable university.
- The minimum GPA Good.
- From 2 to 4 years maximum of proven experience in credit.
- Credit course is preferable.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- Company : Bank Misr
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt