Internship Descriptionnoon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers' online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services - noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the team with negotiations on commissions for exclusive brands.
- Support the sellers to maintain stocks for Noon by sharing regular sales forecasts.
- Support the team in new seller acquisition.
- Monitor and report the inventory levels and actively replenish the stocks to avoid OOS.
- Regularly perform market research and competitive price analysis to benchmark and update the prices (in comparison with offline retail).
- Coordinate with the vendors for new offers and promotions to add freshness and value addition to the customers.
- Encourage brands to invest in our marketing plans for brand launches and visibility campaigns.
- Conduct monthly review meetings with vendors on brand performance of sales, GMV, conversion, asp etc.
- Fresh Graduate.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.