Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a meaningful way? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and acquire insights into the world of Finance in a fast paced consumer goods Company? During your internship, you will assume responsibility for your projects, working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering).
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main responsibility as a Finance and Account intern is to provide financial leadership in the operations. You will be in charge of meaningful projects You will be able to develop your leadership and financial management skills while improving your collaborative abilities.
- You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects.
- As we know this is exciting, we make sure that you will receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
- Graduation date June 2023 Only.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Real passion for building new solutions.
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Cairo, Egypt