About the Internship
KONE in Cairo, Egypt is offering a unique opportunity for students and fresh graduates to develop a career not only in sales but to build and enhance relationship management skills while experiencing working life in a global organization. The core focus of the role will involve market mapping and research. We are looking for candidates with a customer focused attitude and who understand the importance of building relationships.
Internship duration is 3 months.
This is a great opportunity to work in an dynamic work environment and to enhance your interpersonal skills and build professional relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market mapping exercise
- Research and recommend new opportunities
- Create and communicate sales opportunities for KONE sales team
- Document the customer data and contact information
- Maintain full information of opportunities, tasks and visit.
- Timely and accurate reporting in CRM
- Responsible for gathering relevant information about market and competitors from the field
- University students or fresh graduates
- Self-driven when it comes to prospecting and initiating / following leads
- Dynamic and eager to learn
- Must be fluent in English & Arabic
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Company: KONE Egypt
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt