As an Undergraduate Intern, you will work with a cross-functional global team to research, build and apply state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Join the team in performing all the phases of a data science project: business understanding, data understanding and preparation, exploratory analysis, modeling, model evaluation, communicating results and business value of a model to the product leadership and finally deploying your data product.
- Work with development teams & business groups to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand.
- Develop the ability to explain and present results to stakeholders.
- 2nd or 3rd year university student, majoring in Data Science, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language such as Python and experience with Python libraries (such as numpy, pandas, etc…)
- Strong applied mathematical and statistical skills regardless of the tools.
- Demonstrated familiarity with ML and DL algorithms, diverse types of data and sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings.
- Familiarity with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions, and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ML libraries (such as SKLearn, MADlib, etc…) and with ML frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc…)
- Familiarity with using query languages such as SQL.
- Ability to communicate well with senior-level team members
- Company: DELL
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location: Egypt