The GIZ is looking to hire 14 Interns starting the 1st of December 2021 or as soon as possible.
- Strong interest in development cooperation, with prior work experience/internships in international development cooperation being an asset
- Very good command of both written and spoken English and Arabic languages is a must, German language is an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of IT (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office)
- Initial experience in the relevant fields is a plus
- Ability to travel inside Egypt for workshops and reach out events
- High standard of research and report writing skills
How to Apply
Kindly specify for which internship opportunity you are applying by stating the specific internship name in the subject title of our e-mail application, as mentioned at the end of each internship description.
The application should include a cover letter and an updated CV.
Kindly send your application in English by e-mail to HR-Egypt@giz.de by maximum Thursday the 11th of November 2021
Please follow the link below for detailed internship description: Here