Do you want to supplement your education with actual hands-on experience in the world animal health leader where you will face new challenges every day? Zoetis is looking for interns who actively want to help animal health industry.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join the world animal health leader. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the regulatory department.
- Support in assembling registration dossiers for pharmaceutical, biological and feed additive veterinary products and coordinate/support subsequent responses to authority questions.
- Participate in Artwork and label revision.
- Participate in data archiving.
- Self-motivated & Ambitious.
- Undergraduate students , Fresh Graduate.
- Good Command of English Language.
- Having very good communication & presentation skills.
Employment Type: Internship
Department: Poultry & Large Animals
Duration: 1 - 2 months