CBE Internship Program - EXPLORE Virtual 2022
CBE in a Nutshell: Interns will get the opportunity to know more about CBE Fundamental role and the functions of CBE sectors through an introductory orientation.
Specialized Tracks: The program is designed into different tracks. Each intern will be assigned to a track based on his/her specialization &interest.
Career Coaching: Career Coaching will be provided by Certified Career Coach to facilitate the interns’ career exploration process and help them target the right career that best fit their skills and interests.
Virtual Ceremony: A ceremony will be held virtually to celebrate the completion of the program and award the best performing interns.
- Learn: Expand interns business acumen through learning from CBE professionals.
- Develop: Enhance interns skills to conquer their future upon graduation.
- Network: Encourage interns to share knowledge and experience with each other.
- Express: Motivate interns to express their ideas and opinions.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality.
- CBE Internship program (During August, 2022) is for 3rd year undergraduate students (moving to their 4th Year – For Faculty of Engineering students moving to 5th Year) in one of authorized universities from the Supreme Council of Universities; pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in one of the following majors:
- Business Administration / Commerce ( Specialization : Accounting – Finance – Human Resources)
- Business Informatics
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Actuarial Science
- Engineering (Specialization: Communication - Computer - Electrical "Power" - Construction - Mechanical)
- Cumulative GPA is equivalent to minimum grade “Very Good” or minimum grade “Very Good” for 1st and 2nd year’s GPA.
- For Faculty of Engineering Students : Cumulative GPA is equivalent to minimum grade “Very Good” or minimum grade “Very Good” for 1st ,2nd & 3rd year’s GPA
Applicants are required to prepare the below documents to be submitted upon request:
- Enrollment certificate (year and grade must be mentioned) - In case accumulative grade is not clear in the enrollment certificate, transcript should be submitted.
- Copy of National ID.