IDB Virtual Summer Training Program
IDB is announcing for the Virtual Summer Training Program- 2021, that will provide you with full information about various bank departments, functions and the important role of the banking industry.
Such essential knowledge & information will guide you determining the field that interests you most in your near future, right after graduation.
- Summer Interns must be enrolled in any of the Governmental
- rate Universities
- Interns should be in the Second or Third academic year
- with minimum “good” grade in the previous year.
How to Apply
- Faculty Enrollment Verification Certificate.
- Copy of (National ID, Updated CV, Personal Photo).
send us all required documents via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for receiving the documents is Sunday 18th of July.
Applicants requests for the program will be considered upon applying first.
Any submitted request after the mentioned deadline won't be taken into consideration.