- Have you ever thought about being part of a global brand where you can accelerate your career through a structured two year tailored programme?
- This is your chance to be part of a select cohort of graduates for our Fourth-Year intake of the Graduate Trainee Rotation (GTR) Programme where you will work in real roles within Accounting and Finance functions.
- From autonomous driving vehicles to connected cars and electric vehicles this is an exciting time to join the automotive sector with a global leader.
- We are looking for bright, ambitious graduates who have the potential to become future leaders in our business. With a relevant degree you will be able to demonstrate your creative and analytical thinking plus a good team player that can adapt to a fast paced organization.
- The business language is English so it's a must that you are fluent in order to succeed. If you are to be a leader of the future we need you to be geographically mobile as your career path can lead you all around the world.
- Must have or expect to achieve a 3.2/4.0 GPA in a relevant degree
- Graduated within the last 24 months
- BSc in Accounting / Finance / HR / Marketing & Sales
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Creative-thinking / Problem-solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good team worker / flexible working approach with ability to self-motivate
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organization
- Efficient planning skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Giza, Egypt