Corporate Communications at Siemens Egypt is currently looking for a dynamic and creative initiator to support Corporate Communications in all the department’s functions and responsibilities.
What is the format of the internship?
Location: Siemens Egypt Main Office, must be flexible for site visits and external events
Duration: 12 months, September 2021 to September 2022
Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
It is required to be a fresh graduate (maximum one year after graduation), so the intern will be able to work full-time for 12 months
The intern will report directly to the Head of Corporate Communications and will support on the department’s daily activities.
The intern will also have opportunities to collaborate with the regional Communications team in Siemens Middle East communications activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Corporate Communications Team across different functions including:
- Visual design, photo, video creation and editing
- Event planning
- Social Media
- Project management
- Internal communication
- Creating communication media e.g. presentations, posters, flyers
- Publishing those media across office platforms
- Writing content for internal and external activities
- Supporting in the new Siemens brand update
- Supporting regional internal communications
- Planning, organizing, and executing campaigns and external events with the Communications Head.
- Updating the office platforms e.g. Pantry screens, bulletin board
- Creating an External Event list for Egypt for 2021-2022
- Collaborating on new engagement ideas and initiatives
- Marketing/communications background
- A recent graduate (maximum one year after graduation)
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in working with MS Office applications
- Experience in event management
- Fluent in English and Arabic (German is a plus)
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Graphic design & video editing skills
- Dynamic and creative initiator
- Growth Mindset