About this Company
Orascom Development is a leading developer of fully integrated destinations that include hotels, private villas and apartments, leisure facilities such as golf courses, marinas and supporting infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily new contracts and payments received an allocation
- Performing account Reconciliation, statement, and financial position
- Maintain account Receivable Books analysis
- Control all client’s files and accounts
- Maintain accounts receivable system entries
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any relevant degree is required.
- 0-2 years of Real Estate accounting work experience
- Strong verbal and written Arabic and English
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PPT).
Company: Orascom Development
Employment Type: Full-time