These internships are educational opportunities intended to allow future managers to discover how we lead and develop our teams of Associates. Operations and Logistics Interns will learn how our managers effectively engage their teams to realize their full potential, ensure their performance in order to fulfil our customers’ expectations, and encourage a safe and productive environment within our large and complex Fulfillment Centers, Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Business Management, or similar discipline.
- You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language.
- You are willing to work to flexible schedules/shifts hours.
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision-making skills, and use sound logic to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in a group project.
- You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
- Company: Amazon Egypt
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt