About this Company
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Benefits and Offers
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Training on the job related to marketing services / portfolio management.
- Training on the job related to our product portfolio and the role /contribution of different functions.
- Develop Self.
- Perform simple tasks in the area of MPM with close supervision.
- University student or graduate bachelors degree or equivalent (pref Engineering or Business Administration)
- Company: Tetra Pak
- Employment Type: Internship
- Deadline: 15th September 2021
- Location : Cairo,Egypt