Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide accounting/financial assistance to the other teams and suppliers as needed.
- Ensure proper account reconciliation with suppliers and vendors to reflect accurate figures in the financial system.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure proper and accurate invoicing.
- Coordinate with the internal and external auditors and provide them with needed data as required.
- Generate accounting reports to direct Managers as required.
- Ensure all entry into the accounting system are accurate and processed on time.
- Perform the company assets labeling.
- Process the final settlement for resigned and/or terminated staff.
- Ensure that all financial entries are approved as per budget.
- Prepare journal entries into the financial system for payments made by suppliers and invoices paid customers
- Handle the intra-stations monthly reconciliation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience preferably within AP
- English Fluency
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative-related to Income Tax, Social Insurance
- Strong analytical skills with excellent ability to work with NUMBERS
- Good English and Arabic writing skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Company: Aramex
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Giza, Egypt