To professionally handle inbound/outbound calls in terms of (inquiries, complaints, request) in order to maintain customer satisfaction and good image for the bank by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow professional telephone etiquette/social media handling techniques and work policies to efficiently address various customer needs & concerns.
- Handle inbound interactions received on CIB official social media platforms in a professional manner to maintain customer satisfaction and good image for the bank by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to followers.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone calls interaction that improve the call average handling time/ interactions average response time.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure proper closure of pending customers inquires/requests.
- Ensure high service quality during inbound/outbound calls interactions, and handle customer’s complaints according to the Contact Center approved standards to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response ensure accuracy and availability of Customer records.
- Post content on CIB official social media platforms (if needed) & within the agreed quality levels to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Reliable, energetic and cooperative
- Excellent communication skills
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Smart Village, Giza