Mercedes-Benz manufacturing & Import Egypt is looking for a motivated undergraduate/fresh graduate engineer to join their team. The Engineering Intern is responsible for providing support in the various assembly areas, which include, document translation, basic engineering tasks such as plan reviews, documents preparation, and process documentation on shop floor level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents translation for the assembly shop floor.
- Documents updating, creating and controlling all quality documents which related to responsible area. (Test scrip, Audit check sheet, Procedure etc.).
- Monitors of all necessary corrective/preventive action in close cooperation with Production.
- Mechanical engineering studies (Automotive is a plus)
- 0 - 1 year of experience.
- Excellent English language
- Project Management Knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Company: Mercedes-Benz
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt