The Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. UFLP is a 36-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 3 years. It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
Benefits and Offers
- 36-Month Rotation Program (4-5 Rotations)
- 1 Functional Roadmap Based on Your Business Area
- 1 Retail Experience - First Assignment is always learning the heart of our business, working with our products at the point of sale
- Formal Training + Informal Learning
- Mentorship + Exposure to Senior Leaders + Peer Network
- High Levels of Performance and Delivery
- Potential to Reach Manager-Level Upon Successful Program Graduation
1. Unilever UFLP Graduate Program - Finance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant major.
2. Unilever UFLP Graduate Program - Human Resources
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferrably Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant major
3. Unilever UFLP Graduate Program - Supply Chain
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any relevant major