Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in Registering applicants and maintaining individual accounts while keeping records of applicant’s interactions, process applicant’s accounts and file documentation.
- Answer incoming calls of Self-paying applicants and provide information on IOM Services.
- Assist with Data related operational aspects of the programmes in MHAC in conjunction with Data team staff.
- Call the applicants to set appointment and ensure they have been informed with all needed details and send the daily appointment list.
- Attend internal meetings of Data related operational areas of MHAC’s activities.
- Assist with the preparation of situational and statistical reports on activities as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme; or enrolled in a second university degree.
- recently graduated from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Business administration, Mass communication, faculty of arts, Faculty of Law or commerce, Internship must commence within one year of graduation.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter not later than Wednesday 26 January 2022 Late submissions will not be considered.
Applications with missing documents will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment.
Kindly note that for efficiency reasons, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.