Internship DescriptionIf you are you passionate about business, data and entrepreneurship, DiDi invites you to face great challenges of the Operations team as an Intern. We develop data searches, data analysis, business insights and data models to participate in the development of business strategies. This is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity to soak up the world of business and big data-based decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data extractions and data searches in a competitive environment
- Edit and generate dashboards and reports based on big data sources and tools.
- Generate insights and new ideas to the business supported by data analysis : 50% Technical activities and 50% Business insights
- Coordinate with internal teams to implement operations activities
- Strong Analytical Skills (Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Calculus)
- Big plus: Previous experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science projects, Statistical Analysis, Experimental Design and Analysis, Operations, Consulting, Automation
- Excellent academic track record with leadership experience in university and non-university activities
- Willingness to dedicate 6 months full time for the internship We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams
Internship DetailsCompany: DiDi
Employment Type: full time
Duration: 6 months