Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and profitability models.
- Grow total gross margin by identifying pricing actions that encourage higher sale values, conversion rates, inelasticity, margin rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Forecast margins to help the business understand the impact of promotional and seasonal pricing.
- Monitor input costing changes and develop sensitivity analysis thresholds to provide reporting on potential changes to finished product prices.
- Present pricing analysis at a monthly strategy meeting, with insights, trends, and suggestions.
- Lead pricing-related projects including establishing timelines, defining deliverable, and drafting communications or presentations.
- Responsible for determining the ideal target price for products of the business to analyze competitor pricing matched with market expectations
- work with complex data sets to help business determine and set competitive prices to gain market share and achieve revenue goals
- Gather and analyze market and competition prices and work accordingly.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change
- Preparation of monthly analysis such as brand maps, Pricing Tiering Analysis and forecast
- Good command of both English & local language (fluency in both written & spoken is a plus)
- Adequate level of proficiency in MS Excel & data analytics
- Strong critical and analytical thinking
- Have the bandwidth to process a large amount of information (e.g. impact analysis, consumption analysis, competitive pricing analysis)
- Must be graduated from quantitative majors (e.g. BA, Commerce / Economics)
- Excellent in execution and possess a growth mindset
- Discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, while also pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
Employment Type: Internship